The Inside Scoop: Week 1 – AutoBuildIT
This week we will be taking an exclusive inside look at a new CMS (content management system) called AutoBuildIt that is designed specifically for brand/product promotion.
If you’ve ever tried to promote a product or service, then you’ve probably been in a situation where you wanted to (or were told to) create a website, digital sales page, squeeze page, or e-commerce mini-site. Unless you’ve had a fair bit of experience both in programming and in digital design then trying to create the site you want can be a challenge for sure. You probably turned to services like WordPress, or other web creation platforms in order to try and manage the content that you have; but the thing is WordPress was never designed to be a Content Management System (CMS). WordPress is supposed to be a blog, and unless you can tweak it extensively WordPress will always present as a blog. It really lacks the features you need to get a strong sales site.
That’s why we felt very fortunate to get invited into a private behind the scenes look at AutoBuildIt, in fact we here at BrandSpiel will be sitting down with Lee Benson and Tahir Shah the creators of AutoBuildIt for an exclusive audio interview; and will be the first place on the web to provide you with AutoBuildIt Tutorials to help you to fully optimize this tool.
But, enough about what’s to come! Let’s start talking about what we know about AutoBuildIt so far:
AutoBuildIt is your all in one digital marketing system built on a monthly payment scheme. It is designed to get you up and running with your own domain and unlimited hosting in less than five minutes flat! However, the more interesting boast that the AutoBuiltIt team was able to make is the fluid and intelligent nature of their product with:
- Professionally Created Designs that are fluid and easily customized without graphic design experience from the control panel
- Intelligent Squeeze Page Prompts (Pages that prompt for a a sale, and interact with a user on time-delay) created without coding knowledge.
- Video Squeeze Pages, with Opt-in Forms and Buy Now Buttons, all easily created and integrated on a push button system.
- The ability to create Membership Sites or Affiliate programs with sub-links on the fly
- As well as many other features that we can’t tell you about just yet!